We acknowledge that our work occurs on First Nations Peoples’ Land, never ceded.
We are a dynamic, creative and passionate crew made up of peaceful humans from across Australia and into West Papua, Aotearoa, Indonesia and the Pacific.
We are in active solidarity and collaboration with other peace, human rights and earth rights movements globally.
We jump on tanks, blockade weapons factories, occupy arms dealers’ offices and reclaim military bases as well as engaging in public discourse and other more conventional campaign methods.
Our primary demand is for #EarthCarenotWarfare We are closely aligned with #climatejustice #landback #disarmpolice and #sovereignty campaigns.
- acknowledges the Frontier Wars as the primary militarised harm in this Land.
- runs strong campaigns which disturb war and militarism in so-called Australia.
- develops effective activists, organisers and campaigners around the continent.
- embraces remote work to involve people in peace and anti-militarism issues from where they are.
- organises and mobilises to end war culture.
- Remember the Frontier Wars
- Stop Lockheed Martin
- Disrupt Land Forces
- Stop Weapons in Schools
- Deplatform ASPI (militarism propagandists)
- XR Peace
- Tell the Truth About War Crimes
- Free Assange
- David McBride: Drop the Prosecution
- Boe Spearim’s Frontier War Stories Podcasts
- Independent Peaceful Australia Network
- The Future Makers
- Recognition of Frontier Wars in ANZAC
- World Without War (Korea)
- Rheinmetall Entwaffnen (Germany)
- West Papuan Peace and Justice Alliance
- BDS movement (Colombia, UK, Australia)
- World Beyond War
- War Resisters International
- Peace Pilgrims
- Quaker Grannies
- Abolish Prisons
- End Police Violence
- Defence of Earth
- Cairns PeacebyPeace /Rocky Tiger Ploughshares
We partner to assist the development of emerging campaigns and groups with
- creative nonviolence – using creative tactics to disrupt
- training in campaign and platform capabilities
- organising to mobilise
- organising for strategic objectives
- a current, accessible media list
- social media support for actions
- linking to broader contexts, connections to other peace groups
- campaign strategy consultation
- social media integrated subscriber base
- graphic design for anti-militarist work
- list of active public intellectuals