We acknowledge that our work occurs on Aboriginal Land, never ceded.
- acknowledges the Frontier Wars as the primary militarised harm in this Land.
- runs strong campaigns which disturb war and militarism in so-called Australia.
- develops effective activists, organisers and campaigners around the continent.
- embraces remote work to involve people in peace and anti-militarism issues from where they are.
- organises and mobilises to end war culture.
- Remembering the Frontier Wars
- Make West Papua Safe
- Disrupt Land Forces
- Stop Weapons in Schools
- Truth-telling and War Crimes
Collaboration and Solidarity
- Boe Spearim’s Frontier War Stories Podcasts
- Independent Peaceful Australia Network
- Recognition of Frontier Wars in ANZAC
- Peace Pilgrims
- Quaker Grannies
- Abolish Prisons
- Stop Police Violence
- Defence of Earth
- Cairns PeacebyPeace /Rocky Tiger Ploughshares
We partner to assist the development of emerging campaigns and groups with
- a current, accessible media list
- social media support for actions
- linking you to broader contexts
- connections to other peace groups
- campaign strategy consultation
- social media integrated subscriber base
- graphic design for anti-militarist work
- list of active public intellectuals
- a range of campaign training