We acknowledge that our work occurs on First Nations Peoples’ Land, never ceded.
We are a dynamic, creative and passionate crew made up of peaceful humans from across Australia and into West Papua, Aotearoa, Indonesia and the Pacific.
We are in active solidarity and collaboration with other peace, human rights and earth rights movements globally.
We jump on tanks, blockade weapons factories, occupy arms dealers’ offices and reclaim military bases as well as engaging in public discourse and other more conventional campaign methods.
Our primary demand is for #EarthCareNotWarfare.
We are closely aligned with #climatejustice #landback #disarmpolice and #sovereignty campaigns.
- acknowledges the Frontier Wars as the primary militarised harm in this Land.
- runs strong campaigns to disturb war and militarism in so-called Australia.
- develops effective activists, organisers and campaigners around the continent.
- embraces remote work to involve people in peace and anti-militarism issues from where they are.
- organises and mobilises to end war culture.
- Remember the Frontier Wars
- Stop the weapons industry
- Disrupt Land Forces
- Demilitarise Education
- Peace In Papua
We partner to assist the development of emerging campaigns and groups with
- creative nonviolence – using creative tactics to disrupt
- training in campaign and platform capabilities
- organising to mobilise
- organising for strategic objectives
- a current, accessible media list
- social media support for actions
- linking to broader contexts, connections to other peace groups
- campaign strategy consultation
- social media integrated subscriber base
- graphic design for anti-militarist work
- list of active public intellectuals
Wage Peace with us
Here are some of the ways you can get involved in waging peace. Click on any header to get started. Beware! You’ll be challenging the military industrial death machine …
at anti-militarism actions, activities and events. There is always room for more people to take action and those of us taking action always need a support team to amplify our collective message: #demilitarize, #endwarculture #EarthCarenotWarfare.
We create welcoming pathways in the great garden of social change activity.
with us here at Wage Peace. We see social media as a workspace where we amplify the work of ordinary people activating for peace and justice in the world.
We use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email and web sites together to amplify actions and activities.
We work together to broaden where our posts and tweets land – particularly leading up to and during events.
- Turn research into infographics which can be quickly learned and shared in social media.
- Write reflections and commentary for our web page
- Take action with courageous activists on the ground.
You might like to help us build and manage a media contacts database, write press releases and connect with journalists. You might want to research and write for our web pages or social media sites. We are always seeking writers interested in or knowledgeable about defence and anti-militarism issues.
We love actions which are effective, targeted, strategic, creative, courageous and meaningful.
Contact us. We would love to meet you! Email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0403214422. Your suggestions and ideas are most welcome.
Our goal is to continue disturbing arms dealers, war mongers and militarism until we achieve #EarthCareNotWarfare